OUR CORE SERVICES
A wide range of service options including;
- Airport to airport
- Airport to door
- Door to airport and
- Door to door service and pricing options.
- Consolidation, palletization and direct to consignee service.
- Competitive economy air freight forwarding services
- Online shipment visibility via cargo track and trace.
- Customs broker inclusive and broker select options
- International direct freight; Less than Container Loadand Full Container Load(LCL/FCL)
- Flexible final delivery options via IFLN Trade Networks carrier portfolio
- A wide range of service options including;
- Door to door
- Door to port
- Port to door
- Port to port
- Customs brokerage consolidation services to reduce fees and speed customs clearance
- Shipment visibility via cargo track and trace.
Sales & Reservations
Our highly experienced and proactive sales team will help achieve your goals by carrying out a wide variety of sales activities that include:
- Existing customer retention
- New customer development
- Targeted sales campaigns
- Market Research, Agent Sales, Off-line Sales, Interline Sales, Consignee Sales, Telephone Sales, Advertising
- Periodical Visits - Close Contacts, Trade Receptions, Promotions
- New Product Research
- Airport Warehouse and Ramp Supervision
- Liaison with the Airline, cargo handling agents, ground handling companies and Customs.
- Adherence to the Airline's and Governmental security instructions.
- Adherence to Priority List
- Arranging weight and measurement checks.
- ULD Loading and ensuring maximum utilization.
- Aircraft Loading.
- Dispatching pre-alerts to all receiving stations
Red Star Freight professional financial and accounting systems provide the following services:
- Provision of bank guarantees
- Billing and collection services
- Operation of customized billing and payment systems IATA CASS, warehouse billing etc.
- Timely remittance of monies due
IT & Admin
- Liaison with the Airline, Airport handling agents and forwarders.
- Cargo Reservations.
- Priority Reservations.
- Technical Enquiries.
- Security Advice.
- Post Flight Information.
- Cargo Tracing - Claims.
- Airway bill distribution - Stock Control.
Agro Trade Services is an arm of Red Star Freight Limited dedicated to exporting agricultural produce from Nigeria to any country in the world where such agro produce are in demand; via Air and Sea freight.
With an Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC), Red Star Freight Limited is a certified exporter of agro produce (both fresh and processed).
At Red Star Freight, we work closely with local farmers; both individual and organised farmer groups. We educate the farmers on Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) and also help them become GAP certified. This is to help them attain global standard and produce export certifiable produce. We also sensitize them on the required documentations and processes required in other to get their agro produce ready for export.
Other services we provide to ensure that our export commodities are of global standard include Storage and Packaging. Both are important aspects of our export business as they help to ensure that the produce remains fresh till it gets to its final destination.
Our agro export produce cut across various classes of crops such as:
Fruits and Vegetables
Onions, Carrot, Sweet potatoes, Chillies, Okra, Ewedu
Rice, wheat, maize, sorghum
Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric
Yam, Cassava, Cocoyam
Groundnut, sesame, soybean, Melon, Cashew nut
Crayfish, dried fish
Tea, Cocoa, Coffee
A product of Red Star Freight Limited that facilitates the movement of agricultural produce across Nigeria. We ensure that all agricultural products are transported from one part of Nigeria to another, where such agro products are needed.
At Red Star Freight Limited, we have trucks of various sizes at the service of our customers nationwide. We transport fresh and processed agricultural produce.
Our trucks are driven by highly qualified and experienced truck drivers who possessed an extensive knowledge of road networks across the country.
We also provide Goods in Transit Insurance (GIT) services to our customers.
Our cold chain trucks comes with temperature readers to ensure that the agro-produce remain fresh while being transported.
Special Project Management Services
- Import Financing / Procurement.
- Dangerous goods handling.
- Air temperature/controlled freight.
- Clearing and Forwarding.
- Multimodal transport services.
- Dedicated or part aircraft charters.
- Multiple flexible cross-dock and distributions scenarios.
- Document preparations.
- Cargo insurance arrangements.
- Warehousing and Last Mile Delivery capabilities.
- Cargo handling and Documentation.