Red Star Freight offers international air freight forwarding services connecting all major global markets: inbound and outbound, intercontinental and regional. Simplify your supply chain, maximize transit flexibility and contain costs with end-to-end service support. With flexible options tailored to the customers’ need, customers can select either the Air Priority Service with transit days 2-3 days or the Economy/Standard Air Freight Service with a typical transit days of 5-7 days.
Red Star Freight gives you the benefit of access to over 160 countries regional gateway options, access to the large range of cargo carrier body, IFLN.
Red Star Freight can help you customize and optimize your international air freight forwarding program with a full portfolio of services, including:
- Airport-to-airport, airport-to-door, door-to-airport and door-to-door service and pricing options.
- Consolidation, palletization, and direct-to-consignee service.
- Competitive economy air freight forwarding service.
- Online shipment visibility via Cargo track and trace.
- Cargo insurance arrangements.
- Customs-broker-inclusive and broker-select options.
- Multiple flexible cross-dock and distribution scenarios.
- Document preparation.
AIR TEMPERATURE / CONTROLLED FREIGHT
Priority, time-definite service when you are shipping controlled items, dangerous goods, cold chain, and consolidated shipments.
This service is functional for life science industry, cold chain companies, oil and gas industry as well as chemical manufacturing factories.